blogads

2013年4月29日 星期一

容易說錯的十句英文

 I will contact with you later.
 I will contact you.
 What is the meaning for the word?
 What does the word mean?
 You must return back the projector by next Friday or you'll be fined.
 You must return the projector by next Friday or you'll be fined.
  She married old.
 She married late in life.
 I saw it on the newspapers.
 I read it in the newspapers.
 Don't make the office out of order.
 Don't leave the office in a mess.
 I call a lot of phones.
  I make a lot of phone calls.
 Is there any place for me in the car.
 Is there any room for me in the car.
 Let's play together.
 Why don't you come over ?
 Where is the capital of Japan?
 What is the capital of Japan?
 He treated me very friendly.
 He treated me in a friendly way.
 There is a limit in my patience.
 There is a limit to my patience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言