blogads

2013年4月29日 星期一

容易說錯的十句英文

X
 I will contact with you later.
O
 I will contact you.
X
 What is the meaning for the word?
O
 What does the word mean?
X
 You must return back the projector by next Friday or you'll be fined.
O
 You must return the projector by next Friday or you'll be fined.
X
  She married old.
O
 She married late in life.
X
 I saw it on the newspapers.
O
 I read it in the newspapers.
X
 Don't make the office out of order.
O
 Don't leave the office in a mess.
X
 I call a lot of phones.
O
  I make a lot of phone calls.
X
 Is there any place for me in the car.
O
 Is there any room for me in the car.
X
 Let's play together.
O
 Why don't you come over ?
X
 Where is the capital of Japan?
O
 What is the capital of Japan?
X
 He treated me very friendly.
O
 He treated me in a friendly way.
X
 There is a limit in my patience.
O
 There is a limit to my patience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言